We are builders – it’s in our blood, no question. Currently the 3rd, 4th and 5th generations of Simmons builders in Medina County work for SBC. We’re proud of our heritage, that of tradesmen, people skilled with their hands and adept at their craft.
We know quality because we’ve done it, and we require it of our workers.
- 2007 Master Builder Award from Star Building Systems for Hinckley Equestrian Center
- ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.)
- NFIB (National Federation of Independant Businesses)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Medina County
- Medina County Economic Development
- Supporter of Local 4-H
- Medina Hospital Foundation
- Boy Scouts of America
- Wounded Warriors Project
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Relay for Life
- Various Local Charities